As a serial entrepreneur, multi-business owner, graphic designer and digital artist, Neil has honed his skills in various areas.
Over the past 23 years, Neil has specialized in:
- Business management
- Sales (high-ticket, B2C, and B2B)
- Team management
Neil has also spent over 15 years specializing in:
- Graphic design
- Web development
- Web design
- Online advertising
In addition, he has over 11 years of experience in:
- Brand management
- Product sourcing
And over 9 years of experience in:
- Product development
- International trade
Proven Track Record of Success
With his diverse expertise and proven track record of success, Neil has gained notoriety by introducing and implementing innovative methods and systems for well-known companies. He is a globally sought-after expert in business strategy, online marketing, and website development, and has worked with major corporations around the world. Neil has also formed long-lasting business partnerships with companies in a variety of industries.
As the CEO and founder of Ecom Economics, LLC, Neil provides services and consultations regarding product development, brand management, and e-commerce.
Neil has extensive experience through his business, Hygienic Labs, LLC, Neil operates under the DBA’s KleenSwell (a virus protection company) and TheraBrella (a therapeutic tool company).
He also creates stunning digital artwork that can be viewed here: Digital Artwork by JediNeil.
- Jedi Web Services (professional online advertising)
- Consciousness Revival (a consciousness blog)
- Consciousness Minded (videos for consciousness expansion)
- Ecom Economics (product development, brand management, and e-commerce)
- FOMOstream (Android TV Boxes)
- Stream Android (TV box support)
- Online Biz Dev (an online business development blog)
- Website Wealth Generator (passive income streams)
- Deftmark (laser engraving machines)
- Leonard & Hazel (fine jewelry and gifts)
To learn details about Neil’s personal life such as upbringing, quality traits, and interests, Click Here.
Lately, Neil has been working on getting certified as a Google I.T. Support Professional and has currently completed two of the five required courses. To learn more about Neil Sargisian’s education, Click Here.
To learn more about Neil’s expertise and current businesses, you can connect with Neil on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on his latest projects and accomplishments.